Saturday 10 January 2015

HOW TO CHANGE/CONFIGURE INTERNET EXPLORER's PROXY SETTINGS

Today, in this post, I will teach you how to configure/change the proxy settings of your Internet Explorer proxy settings.

As usual, let us go straight to the matter.
How do we go about the configuration?

Step 1:
Click the settings icon under the close/cancel button. It looks like a wheel gear. Click 'Internet Options' from the drop-down menu list. See the pix below:

 
Step 2: Click 'Connections' tab, Select the network settings you wish to change the proxy settings, next click 'Settings'.
Note that I had selected MTN Nigeria option in my reference pix, but yours does not necessarily need to be that option except you want to use for the same purpose as mine. Just select the network settings you want to change the proxy settings. I chose MTN Nigeria because I wanted to use her blackberry internet service to browse on my computer. See my previous post here if you are also interested.


Step 3: Finally, select 'use a proxy server for this connection' and enter your desired proxy settings. See attached pix as usual:

Wishing you all good luck.

No comments: