Tuesday 15 October 2013

BEST ALTERNATIVE TO MTN BROWSING (GET 4.5GB FOR JUST #2500 ON MTN)

Since MTN (empty hen) has blocked magic sim which browse for free 24/7, life has been somehow difficult for some people who depend heavily on the internet. For example, someone like me, I got entangled to the internet (soft expression for addiction) during the era of the magic sim. In fact, I use over 4gb in a month. Well, my android is a major reason as I constantly update my apps.
Soon afterwards, guys came with a new trick in town where you can browse with mtn bis on pc. The trick is not free but it was a big relief to pc users because it offered cheaper data than the normal subscription where you pay heavy money for little mb.

But soon afterwards, my honourable mtn blocked this cheat. Then, it was as if heaven is about to let loose. And people wondered if there won't be any way out. But I have good news for you all. The steps I am about to show you will teach you how to get 4.5gb for just #2500.

Okay, let us get down to business.

This trick is actually meant to be 3gb but our dear mtn will add 50% of your data to it. 50% of 3gb is 1.5gb. So, 3gb+1.5gb=4.5gb. Also, this trick is meant to be a night plan but it was discovered to work during the day. 

ok, to get it done:
                                               Send 102 to 131

Do it and wait for the wheel to set rolling.

Claimer/Disclaimer:
The author of this blog is not responsible for ANY loss suffered by any reader of this blog because if you are familiar with cheats in this country, you will know that cheats do not last long especially that of mtn. We may wake up tomorrow and discover that 'empty hen' has blocked it from browsing during the day except at night based on how it was supposed to be. But it is worth giving a try. I have also come across this trick for a long time now but didn't want to give it a try as I didn't want to lose my money. But recently, I took the risk as I was tired of airtel's nonsense. 
Before now, I had been using airtel's bis on pc where I get 2gb for #2000.

No comments: