Monday 19 January 2015

BROWSE UNLIMTED ON MTN-NIGERIA NETWORK FOR JUST #1,000 ONLY MONTHLY

            Guys see the update here

Earlier on this blog, I made a post on how to use mtn bis plan to browse on your PC; there I made you to know how to use the portable proxy and how to configure different most common browsers. I would advise you to check out the tutorial via the link I provided since I won't be repeating it here.


We will still use that tweak on the tutorial but only learn how to activate it for free browsing once we subscribe for bis plan every month.
Please, note that this is not a complete free browsing as we would need to subscribe for MTN bis plan which costs #100 daily and #1,000 monthly. I would advise you to use the monthly plan because that is what pays most but you can try out the daily plan as trial before making a commitment for the monthly plan.
Also, note that you can only use this free browsing tweak when you have reached the fair usage threshold while your time limit has not yet expired. See the screenshot I took on my laptop today in order to understand better. I will continue browsing till February 15th, 2015 despite reaching the fair usage threshold this afternoon.

Please note that browsing becomes slow and isn't cool when you have reached the fair usage threshold unlike when when you are still within the threshold. 

If you are cool with the plan, then let us ride on.

HOW DO WE TWEAK FOR FREE BROWSING?
I might offend many because we do not need to make any configuration nor anything special. We just need to keep browsing when MTN network notifies us that we have reached the fair usage threshold.
Disappointed?! No, you need not be.

So another question you might want to ask is:
HOW SURE ARE YOU THAT IT IS BROWSE FOR FREE AFTER WE REACH THE FAIR USAGE THRESHOLD?
Well, all I will tell you is I am doubly sure because I have experienced it twice. First, it was when I tried it out with the daily plan and now I use the monthly plan. I reached the fair usage the first time and still had the opportunity to browse till the time my subscription was supposed to expire; also I have reached the fair usage threshold but I am still browsing, I am even using it to upload this post.

There you go guys. Good luck!!!

BBM PIN: 259F79FE. 08130323710

No comments: